After the #Keybase disaster, I switched temporary to https://stellarpay.io. They are not bad. No #Google #reCaptcha, no #Cloudflare and no barriers while registration. The UI is very simple and, unlike Keybase, there is no “easy to remember” address for the wallet, like i.e. with Keybase: kromonos*keybase.io
But since I’m considering making Lumen available as an option to donate, such an “easy to remember” address would be an advantage. So I’m looking for an online wallet which provides me such a function.
The following criteria must be met:
- No Google
- No CloudFlare
- “Easy to remember”-Address
- No hassle in registration process
- TOR friendly (optional .onion address)
Because a crypto currency makes no sense if they are monitored by Google or CloudFlare servers. The following services can be completely eliminated:
- Lobstr (Cloudflare + Google reCaptcha. Even in the Android App)
- Lumenshine (Abandoned by the developers and incompatible)
- Stellarterm (Cloudflare especially annoying, because I had to solve the captcha at least 10 times with TOR)
There is no need to get the feature of the “easy to remember”-address, but it would be a nice feature. Maybe stellarx.com would be a solution, but it would be nice to have several to compare.